Movie Outing: the Son of Rambow

September 11, 2008


.Bill Milner as the main character in the story.

Mood: Content.
Listening to: No Air by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown


From left to right: Ms V, CameraGuru & Mr Silhouette

I feel so left out - there are so many friends I haven't had the chance to hang out with lately. I miss them. Tonight, I went for a movie outing with some good ole friends whom I haven't had the opportunity to spend time with. It felt good being able to hang out and catch up with a different crowd. There were definitely tons of photo ops, added to the fact that I went camera-trigger happy after CameraGuru let me play with his Nikon d200.

The ever popular & always in demand, Nasi Uduk from Es Teler.

After what appeared to be a rushed sungkai-dinner session at Es Teler Restaurant, with huffs & puffs Ms V, Crocs, DT & myself speed-walked up to Lygon's NovaCinema Theater to meet up with Mr Silhouette and CameraGuru for the movie show: Son of Rambow.


Outside the NovaCinema Theater in Lygon
P1: Ms V & Ms Crocs
P2: Ms DT & Ms V


Son of Rambow was an enjoyable film - I was quite impressed with it as the film had good directing and a humourous story line. For sure, I wouldn't mind getting it on DVD once it comes out. In case you're not sure what Son of Rambow is all about: the film is a light-hearted comedy about two English boys who were inspired to create an action movie of their own after watching "Rambo:First Blood"! Because of the innocent nature of the kids, expect to see many hilarious moments that will have you rolling with laughter. Quite good!


Images from Son of Rambow taken from here.





.CameraGuru clicking away in Nandos, Melbourne Central.
For more photos: .A movie outing.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)