.Happy Birthday Thomas TT.

January 23, 2009

.The Birthday Boy.

First and foremost, huge celebratory and birthday wishes goes out to the little avid fan of Thomas the tank engine, who until of today turned 2 years old. To celebrate this joyful event, I was cordially invited to join in the family party and celebrate the momentous occasion.
.Discovering the joy of bouncers.

.The Presents.
Walking into the entrance of the house through the gateway, I felt a warming heart's pleasure to see the young boy in a bundle of joy. All around him was paradise, with so many exciting distractions to his young heart: toys, presents, bouncer and even a mini pool attached to the bouncer. Family and friends were out and about as sounds of laughter and giggles bubbled up all around the compound. I was surrounded by the immediate sense of fun and joy. How I really long to be a kid again!

.Prayer before the feast.
It had been a while since I've done a proper shooting, so seeing and listening to the kids run about in high spirits really made me feel good. It was from this positive vibe that I had managed to start doing the shoots again - I made sure that in this grand opportunity, I would make good use of my camera. I was quite pleased with most of the photos that turned up. Despite the threatening onset of a gloomy weather, you could see everyone in a good mood. All in all, a definitely goo birthday celebration.
.The gang.

.Taking a break from the crowd.




0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)