The Long Awaited Update

March 16, 2009


Flight back to Melbourne...

Finally... the new post has arrived. It's been nearly one whole month since the last update with many things to blame for the lack of activity in this blog: partly the new computer and the much awaited installation of Adobe CS4... there was also the issue of the shitty internet access in the apartment (despite paying $60 a month for it.... pffftt!!) and the flurry of activities that have taken place between my last blog post and today.

So... I've been back for 5 weeks and life in Melbourne still is as frantic and lively as it previously had been... 3 weeks into the school calendar with plenty of readings and assignments pouring in... also... still trying to keep my head together with "leading" the BssMelb committee...

As for my personal life... things can't get any better, 2009 so far is proving to be a year with plenty of good tidings (not that i'm saying bad things haven't happened so far)... I'm just going to take things one at a time... Try to do and say less bad things and change my perspective.... we'll see how this works...

I'm going to be uploading some latest photos soon... Maybe i'll be doing that later on this week, when I have more time to play around with the photoshop... hehe

Until next post....
I'll see you guys around and take care!

- Ms Shooter.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)