Melbourne International Car Show

March 16, 2009



I was fortunate enough to catch the Melbourne International Auto Show earlier in the month... a few days before it closed for the year, I think. A bit disappointed though, because in comparison to Toronto's International Auto Festival, this was quite minor - majority of the auto industries weren't there to showcase their stuff, even the always-expected Mercedes Benz and GMCs weren't there... quite the bummer, since I really wanted to check out what the GMC Yukon had to offer.

Nonetheless, it did not mean there were no sexy cars there.... like the eye-catching Volkswagen R-50 Toureg and Bentley luxury range...I wouldn't mind giving those hot wheels for a wild spin sometime...

To view the four-wheeled eye candies:
Melbourne Auto Show

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt the same way about the motorshow - all the good stuff was missing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)