.Burwood BBQ.

June 22, 2009


Click. Click. Click. Finally, on goes the bbq. The sudden rush of heat was a welcoming comfort by all as the bbq began to emit noises of crackles and pops. Looking up to the grey heavens, the sun... or whatever the fading ball of light was... was begining to set and soon enough the skies darkened. Cold was creeping its way to the back gardens of this quiet house nestled in Burwood. Not long after, rain came.


However, don't be fooled by the misery of darkened, wet weather for there is the comfort of friends and food to remedy even the most coldest of hearts.




This happened last Sunday in Burwood, where Ms DT, SG, DG and myself were invited for a bbq dinner at Poland's house. Initially I had thought it was going to be a huge bbq get together with tons of people expected to arrive. However it wasn't until heading over there that I found out it was just us.

Dinner was great - one of the best that I've had in the longest of time and we were fed so well that I was full up well throughout the night. Not going to say much else as my mind has suddenly gone blank on me. But I would like to leave you with this picture that I found slightly humorous and thought perhaps I'd share it with you:

Its open for interpretation. lol.



.More photos: Burwood BBQ.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)