.Me Love Music.

June 11, 2009

Weather: Uber-cold and mega-gloomy
Song: How do you do by Roxette

It's funny how quickly your mood changes (for better or for worse) when you immerse yourself with music. Sometimes when I'm feeling the blues and I can't stand it, I drown my sorrows with really, really, REALLY loud music. lol. It really helps lift my spirits up... especially when it's a real upbeat tune.


It feels so good that it makes me want to jump up and dance the whole night away. It does! It helps, trust me... try it out... but remember to listen to upbeat songs... not those depressing heavy metal emo shit that screams and moans about hatred, misery and suicide.... like.. whoa... take a chill pill please?

I had a sudden urge to return back to the clear blank canvases of a journal and start writing again. I don't know why. Maybe I'm trying to tell myself that I'm in need of some release? Speaking of which, I had just changed my msn status to saying that I was in need of some new songs... Miraculously just as I checked my email a few mins ago, I had received a mail from YouSendIt.com with a link to a music file by Jason Mraz.

Have to say I'm quite hesitant to click on it... as I don't know who sent me this file. Looks a bit dodgy... hmmm... I wonder if it's legit... and if it is, who could've sent it? Oh no! it's the case of the mysterious music link! *tan tan TA!!!*.... lol, dramatic much?

Note:
Don't mind me. Adrenaline, it seems, has plagued my system due to the lack of Zzzzz's.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)