.The end of Oasis.

August 29, 2009

Some sad news I came across today: my favourite britband the Oasis may appear to have drawn their final curtain to their shows - it seems like they've split for good since their lead singer and main songwriter Noel Gallager has quit.

Photo taken from here.

Awww... I think it's a pity as personally I find them to be a good band that have consistently produced the same type of good music for years, which I think is something that is really hard to do nowadays!

Not sure if you would share the same p.o.v as myself, but lately I seem to see that "artists" remarket themselves by adopting the typical and standard song genres to easily generate money. Case in point: Britney Spears (from pop music, her songs now have a techno-feel to it and let's face it techno-songs don't really require people to be vocally amazing).



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)