Melbourne Cake Lollies

August 27, 2009

I made these batch a while back. Got bored on a cold Melbourne afternoon and was suddenly struck by the sudden urge to bake - maybe it was just an excuse to stand in front of the hot oven to keep myself warm? Hahahaha... Nonetheless, it was good. By the end of it, I had discovered one of the few pleasant delights in my life: Cake Lollies. Nice warm home-baked cake lollies.

The idea dawned on me when I came across my mother's foodblog, or as I like to call it: flog hahaha - now that I've said it out loud.. it sounds ugly. Hahaha.. anyhow back to my mother. My mom is so cute!! I just adore her. Over the summer, I taught my mother this new idea of making cake lollies, or as she likes to call them cake balls and ever since I left for Melbourne, I had completely forgotten about them up until I came across my mom's.... flog. hahaha

So yeah, there I was walking about in the kitchen, pondering on what I could make when I saw... the pack of lolly sticks in the inventory drawer and the mountains upon mountains of chocolate in the cupboard....

Ten minutes later, voila!



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)