.Laughter of Clowns.

October 19, 2009



Made this entry a few nights ago... I think it was on a Saturday night and I couldn't sleep - found myself bored to death trying to figure out what to do. So ended up doing this entry:

"Omg... it's fifteen minutes to five in the morning and I've been struck with the sudden urge to draw. As I had unabashedly complained for all to see in Facebook and Twitter: I am haunted by the echoing laughter and faces of creepy clowns and wicked court jesters. All of a sudden the empty void in my head is filled with rich, dark images of wide eriee smiles of the joker... and my hand is itching to draw them out on the blank canvases of my white paper

It was as though a sudden compartment in my head had been unlocked to unleash the imaginative visions into my head, giving me so many ideas of pictures I ought to draw... I feel like I'm on a role...

"I am enlisted in the throes of two opposing forces..." - I came across this sentence one day as I was walking past a window. Someone had drawn it onto the see-through glass, accompanied by drawings of some odd machinery and a few birds. Something about the beginning of the sentence struck a chord in me... and quite possibly describes how I'm feeling at the moment: my sudden desire to draw, fill pages upon pages of the darkening sinister world of jesters, wide evil smiles versus the feeling of sweet slumber land beckoning me to shut my eyes and dream my night away. My eyes droop with fatigueness... perhaps I will give into the latter..."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)