.Back to Blogging Again.

September 27, 2010

I'm back!!

... from my unplanned hiatus.... and my brain is barely making a dismal effort to say something remotely interesting right now. It's ok, it's 1am...

Haven't been able to blog much, aside from the occasional pictorial update: I've either been singing my ZZZzzzzs away or you would've found me walking about the house speaking french loudly to myself.

Alas, my french course is now finished. It's a bittersweet feeling: I would've loved to continue learning it because it's such a beautiful language, but time isn't being so generous with me. So now, I can dedicate a few hours to blogging :)

Tons of discovery and self-exploration have been made. A festive celebration has passed. Seasons have changed. My friends have come and gone. And quite soon, I think it shall be my turn....

Je me demande: Où est la rue que ma vie prende?


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)