An End is Another Beginning...

July 13, 2008



*Cracks knuckles*

Ok, Me thinks it's high time that I update my blog. So many things have happened these past few weeks, it's a shame I haven't included much of it in this blog. With the coming of the a new school semester, the Melbruneian gang is losing some good ole friends and gaining friendships with new ones. Before I start, I would just like to congratulate Mr Canon on the his successful end at Swinburne University, graduating with a Master's Degree!


Tahniah Mr Canon, the Melbruneian gang wish you the best. We all have many fond memories of you and the fabulous outings we did. You are certainly one of the best characters that made living in Melbourne a great and fun experience.
A day spent with you is a day full of non-stop laughter and joy - you bring out the inner child in us all. Stay true to yourself and never change - if you change pun, we hope it's in your favour.
Cheers to all the unforgettable moments we shared with you by our side!


















Note: Mr Canon was one of the very few main people who triggered my interest in cameras & photography. Since an early start, he has been nice enough to lend me his 40D for most shootings. I am certainly going to miss him and his camera.... it's high time i start saving to buy myself one! Thank you for the new discovery!



0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)