Sunset Days

July 5, 2008


Over these last few days, the sun has been giving us a beautiful gift - the chance to see her bidding goodbye to the world as she sinks down the horizon, giving way to the thick, black velvet night. Another day in the life of the sun....

Today I was with the usual gang - Ms DT, Mr DG and Mr Canon, along with Mr Silhouette heading over to the docklands to see the sunset. Unfortunately I didn't have my point&shoot camera... *sob* it's no longer working... me needs to get me another one...

Back to the story.... rather than lingering about the usual hotspot in the docklands, we walked all the way from Flinders Street, alongside the Yarra River to another side of the porting hub. It was far more secluded than the usual touristy area... somehow it felt more peaceful.


Along the Yarra River we walked, treading along the piers and secluded walkways... crossing various construction sites and all.... till we came upon the hub...

Took some pictures with my phone instead... so apologies if the pictures seem unclear.




I want to dedicate this last photo for mira, may, morniah, eda and all my BP friends back at home. I miss you guys.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)