.A Fight Within.

July 30, 2008

Not going to be updating for a while.... maybe till at least Saturday.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Be back soon!
- Ms Shooter

Edited: 1st August 2008
Yup, haven't been updating my blog in a while... plenty of things have happened: good, bad and neither (is such description possible?). All of which I'm sure in all honesty no one really cares to read about. He he he... I know, I'm known for my brutal honesty....

Just a quick update: as of tomorrow, 7am, my whole family will be staying with us in Melbourne. So there will be plenty of stuff added to the "already done" Melbourne list... I'm hoping my dad brought along the family p&s for me to play with, that way I can update this blog with the lovely, vibrant, colourful pictures of the world!


"But you lied to me when you said that, baby no worries I promise to get us back"

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)