Masquerade

May 11, 2009

'Twas a ball, one could say, if one were asked how the birthday party went the night before. Ladies and gents dressed to the nineties. Fashioned in styles of their own accord, frolicking about in masks, veils and capes. It was an ambiance of flashing diamonds, dazzling white smiles, shrilly laughters and blurred figures stirring around the room.


The birthday party was quite awesome, seeing there were quite a few good sports who didn't mind looking silly by dressing up (hey, it's not like you get to do this often in Brunei, right?) so you could imagine the non-stop camera flashes. I think everyone was camera-whoring the whole night. The best part of the night, I would have to say is seeing the three lovely Melbrunians grace us with their presence... the whole room came alive. And you can see why later on...



Speaking of birthday... a birthday greeting goes out to our lovely sweet girl of twenty-two: Stephanie! Happy birthday, sweet girl. I really hoped you enjoyed your birthday party and had a good time watching your friends dress up silly.. hahaha I sure had a blast dressing up as Edward Scissorhands lol (bonus point: I got to freak people in the public streets of Melbourne - woo hoo!!).




In the beginning I was quite cluessless as to how I would dress up as Edward Scissorhands... furthermore I was even more bewildered with how I was going to make his scissor-hands! Lucikly in the end, I did manage to it all... with tons and tons of aluminium foil, might I add!



For more photos, you can check them out on photo bucket.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)