Well Hello Hello 2011!

January 2, 2011

Quick blog post as I rush through my room, making sure that everything I need has been re-packed into my suitcase. Approximately 2 hours from now, I shall be cooping myself in a car heading my way to Paris to begin a new start on life. *fingers crossed, everyone* 

My feelings right now: anticipation, nervous, giddy, happy, petrified, ecstatic, eager - all bottled up into one small jar... waiting to burst out.

2011 holds so many promises and possibilities we can all take to improve anything - as long as you set your heart to it. 

Apologies for the impromptu AWOL* (an acronym i just learnt 2 days ago, I'm proud to say... hahaha) slave intensely build-up from the blogging world. I was in Brunei, attempting to enjoy as much freedom as I could before I my muscle arms and fingers away to baking classical french patisseries for the next few months!


GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! I'm GOING TO PARIS!! 
- ok yeah, I'm done freaking out... hahahaha


You may have noticed a slight, ok fine a BIG, change to my blog layout. I'm still in the process of editing some stuff, so please bear with me if you can't seem to read the last few posts.

More photos and updates to come, I just haven't had time yet. :)

Till nxt read,
Ms. Shooter

Oh and btw: Have an AWESOME 2011! :)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)