Eye-Candy in the Open...

April 3, 2009


Ladies, ladies, ladies... guess whose comin' to town?

I had a pleasant surprise in my e-mail inbox today: turns out the two hawt boys from
Fast & Furious are coming into town for a movie premiere: Vin Diesel and Paul Walker.
I'm sure Melbourne Central is going to be jam-packed with screaming, hysterical girls....
Honestly, I don't blame them... Vin Diesel is sexy *ehem*
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it... in honesty, I would like to head over and cover the premiere...
Hhhhmmm....: to go or not to go?
What do you think?




Fast and the Furious Melbourne Premiere
Tuesday 7th April
Level 1, Shot Tower Square from 6pm
(click on image above for more details)


1 comments:

Oji said...

Omg Vin DiessseeeeeLLL!!! extra hawtt.. I'm so jealous! Haha.. tarus tarus kan aku ah. First time visiting your blog. So yeah, Hi friday!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)