In Times of Dire...

April 17, 2009


First of all, let me start off by saying: Life is not but with a sense of irony - Another year with another rollercoaster ride. Anyhow...



It's 3:15am in the morning, and I'm typing my heart and soul away into the depths of the internet amidst the snorings and mumblings of my sleeping housemates. I can't sleep. Just got back from a birthday party a few hours ago and I thought it would've been enough to make me feel knackered enough to yearn for the comforts of my bed.



As promised, photos from the last jammin' session in Block M with the notorious gang. I must say those were good times... Well, enough said... I've got a 9am running/walking + football session tomorrow. So I suppose I shall hit the sack, as they say. My bed beckons me... until next time, enjoy the photos!




For more photos, check out: MsShooter@Photobucket.com

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)