Back then...

May 6, 2008


Came across these photos earlier today and thought I might load it up. Consider this an early graduation present from me :) and my way of saying thank you for always being there for me. I know this won't be the last of the crazy photos we take together.

Congratulations Ms. Sunshine!





I just wanted to say that I'm glad to have you as a friend in my life. No matter how gloomy the sky is or how bad the day gets, you always walk around with a smile on your face that lights up as bright as the sun. I know going into the workforce can be tough. I want to wish you the best of luck and success in all your life's endeavours! Muahz!

1 comments:

Wingsi said...

MUAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Thanks Ms Shooter, Your well wishes will bring my good luck! I Know it!

And definitely we'll get back together one day soon and continue having a blast together!

I have been reading your blog and I really enjoy how you write, like it's an adventure for me to read it too! You take me on the journey as well!

Much love,
Ms. Sunshine

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)