...Over pasta and wraps...

May 8, 2008

Spent the whole morning in school, sitting on my bum and clacking my fingertips against the dusty keyboards of my laptop, typing my brain away... me and 20 other students in the same room.. hahaha.

The weather was quite bleak - it looked as if it was going to rain the whole day. But that's pretty much how autumn is! Melbourne is going through her fall season at the moment - something I've only started noticing today when I was on the bus on the way to Ms V's house. Passing by the parks, I could see splashes of vibrant red, orange and yellow leaves, one by one tumbling down onto the green grass. You see kids jumping, running around the playground and in the distance dogs running back and forth, playing fetch with their owners.

Ms V was kind enough to invite me over to her house for late lunch, along with Ms DT and two of our other friends. After wrecking my brains out so much in the library, I was keen on having an adventure. Hahaha, oh boy did I ever have one.... Lunch at Ms V's house turned to be Dinner, as we all took the wrong bus to Ms V's house.


...Waiting for the RIGHT bus...

Ms DT, Ms Gamer, Ms Crocs

Finally after our safe arrival, Ms V told us that she had prepared pasta - I have to admit I was quite pleased and very hungry. Tuna-Veggie pasta: It looked sooo good!! She confided in us that it was her husband's favourite, and i can see why! To tell you the truth, our lunch/dinner was quite delicious!

A tribute to the Chef extraordinaire: Ms V!
Lunch/Dinner was lovely & the food was GOOD!


Note: All photos were taken by Ms Shooter, using a Konica Minolta DiMage x50.



Tuna-Veggie Pasta

&

Beef Sausage Veggie Wraps



On a side note, we had 2 funny incidents with Melbourne's public transport today. Hahaha it was jokes. You can read it on Ms DT's Tee Time

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)