A Student's Life

May 21, 2008

Sorry for the lack of updates folks, I'm afraid I'll be out of the blogging world for a while in preparation for the exams coming up next month...

Here's a sneak peek on the daily activities of a student's life>This was taken yesterday, during a quick study session at Ms Croc's apartment.

Dusts from the school books may lead to the blockages in our brains...After sticking our noses in those books so much...That might explain why we look like we're going crazy in the photos... tee hee...

Well, I'm off to study again. Wish me luck for the exams!
Please note, there might be some random posts on my blog, however, have no fear! It's my dismal attempts on help myself memorise some stuff... tee hee..


For those on the same boat as I am, don't forget:

STUDY HARD & LIVE HARDER
makes us all the more human...

On that note, I bid you adieu. Good luck and All the best!

Ms Crocs & Ms DT after their study session

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)