.A Day of Flight.

September 25, 2009

By the time this blog has been published, I would have arrived safety to Singapore - I have automatically set it to be published that way. Why?
Simply because I didn't want to and wasn't ready to say bye to you guys.
(I know what you're thinking: EMO JUA! hahaha)

Anyway: I'm probably wandering aimlessly somewhere around the Singapore Airport terminals right about now, without having any clue as to how I'm going to kill 6 hours before I head home. Or maybe I'll be passed out on one of those chairs snoring my ass off in the terminal with people staring at me weirdly! Hehehe

I'll be missing you guys once I'm home (and bored... haha) and I'm sure I'll be missing out on A LOT of fun stuff you guys are up to. Whatever it is: party it up hard and have a blast... sort of like me last night (although I have to say, I paid dearly for it that next morning!)


As of today, I have accomplished my goals: to bite you all of you. :)


To Hafez & Peh:




For being my champions of the day- thank so much for taking care of me and making sure I was ok! Its been a while since I've had my head over the toilet bowl like that but you're company beside me in times like that is.... yeah... well... not nice but much appreciated! ^_^
You guys were awesome!

To Nafee:



It's too bad we missed out on the Nidji concert. I know we definitely would've loved partying it up with you -regardless of what the band is! So did you see me on stage? Hahaha.... Here's your special message: I will miss nyaya-ing you... EEEEeeehhhh!! Hahaha. Thanks for coming over and chilling with me with the guys before I flew off - it was good times!

Oh yeah... and you're welcome: for using Tee's bed. Nda ku sadar you went up to sleep there! I only realised it after I went upstairs and saw a pair of feet sticking out the end of the bed!

To Shuk:



For you shuk, this is your special message: thanks for helping me puke by showing me your face! Hahaha. Damn... I feel good now. I'm like really hyper at the moment - I could be bouncing off the walls! But seriously, thanks for joining us that night dude.
Hope your arm is doing better today after that nasty fall (after the first jump lagi tu!! Hahaha CLASSIC!)

To Azim:


Hey sport. Can I draw on your arms again? This next time I'm plan on going crazy with the pen! Sampai hajat ku last night sudah when you became a LEGEND and left your trademark on Degraves Street! Maybe that's the first one in many to come?? Hahahaha... bah, prepare your arm ah! You're officially my walking drawing paper! :)

Ok, now that's out of my chest. Thanks guys for being such great loser friends to me. Hehe I kid i kid. Selamat Hari Raya - maaf zahir dan batin! If I have done any wrongdoings to you guys, I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me for them. However, if you choose not to do that...
meh, screw you! Hahaha I kid I kid, I joke I joke.

This is going to sound gay: I love you guys :) - that's why I bite you!


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)