Movie: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

June 20, 2008

Out of pure boredom and again secretly wanting to spoil myself, Ms DT and I braved the cold weather for a brisk walk to the theaters to catch The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

First off, let me just say Prince Caspian is one broodingly handsome prince.... grrrrrrr!!! Ha ha ha.... me thinks me is in lurveee....Ok, now that I've got THAT out of my system, shall we talk about the movie? hehe

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian


The battle of the century has finally arrived. Quoting a character from the movie: "Everything you know is about to change forever". The latest Chronicles of Narnia is one movie that will have you thriving and squirming on your seat from beginning till the end.

Just to give you a jist of what the movie is on about: sometime after their first encounter of the enchanted world behind the magical closet doors, the former Kings and Queens of Narnia have returned to an unexpected surprise....

Its more than 2 hours of adventure, bloodthirsty, swashbuckling excitement and tension mounting to a glorious battle in the name of justice and morality. Essentially quite an idealist movie...

So how as the movie? One simple adjective: AWESOME.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)