Movie: Kung Fu Panda

June 20, 2008

In all honesty, I had expected a rough week up ahead, given the predicament I am in lately
but I'm thankful it wasn't... somehow deep down I had expected it to be worse...
well there were days where I was convinced I wouldn't survive.

During those days I dread the coming of night, when activities to preoccupy myself are very limited... I lie down and my mind begins to churn its wheel and ask so many questions...
Thankfully that hasn't happened too much.. and now I finally can sleep...


I decided to spoil myself treating myself to two movie outings for this week: the first being the movie world premiere of Kung Fu Panda with Ms DT and Mr Canon, and the second being the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

Both turned out to be good movies, no regret whatsoever! For this entry, i'm going to just focus on Kung Fu Panda. I was quite surprised by the number of adult movie-goers who attended this movie premiere, i think 80% of the seats in the theater were by adults, including ourselves.

It was a lovely movie... never had I laughed so hard, and so often. Humor in this movie was quite imaginative and very funny. I love the creativity of these producers/directors. Definately was quite pleased with the movie, it resulted with everyone walking out of the theater smiling- secretly I've been yearning to watch something that made me laugh uncontrollably... and this is what the movie made me do.


Definitely two thumbs up! I'm not going to say much about this movie for fear that I might reveal the story, as the plotline is very simple and basic. So nope, not going to say anything except:
GO WATCH IT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)