Mom always says never play with your food...

June 8, 2008


Eggs on Death Row

Call me evil or crazy if you want... hehe (trust me, I have some friends who DO call me crazy) but I finally managed to create my own version of Eggs on Death Row. You can see the original piece in one of my previous posts. Quite humorous, I should say...

Oh ma gawd!

I have always wondered what life would be like as a simple, unfertilised eggs... Sitting, happily away in the good ole' comfy carton box, when all of a sudden...DAYLIGHT... I see a pair of fingers heading towards me... I am up in the air... soaring through the skies... am i flying??... oh no! I'm being pulled up and away from my home... I see the sharp corner of the bowl... I'm heading straight for it... oh no! I'm going to crash... AAAAhhhhhhhhh!!!

*gulp* I tink me is next...

Hahaha... yes, reading what i had just said... yup... i AM crazy... haha... my wild imagination is taking over my brain... hehe....

Am I flying?

Lastly enjoy the pictures... let me know what you think.....

No! no! no! no!
Leave me alone!!!




0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Hello Globe Trotters! :)